We, SHIKADA SANGYO INC., consider it an important social responsibility to correctly and safely handle the information concerning the customers who receive the services rendered by our company. We are committed that all our board members and employees understand the personal information protection policy and comply with it.
Private information protection policy
- 1．Collection, utilization and provision of personal information
We will respect individual rights, set limits to the purpose of collection and the scope of utilization and provision of collected information, and carry out appropriate information management.
- 2．Preventive measures and corrections concerning handling of personal information
We will take preventive measures and make corrections against unauthorized access to personal information, and loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of personal information in terms of system and organization.
- 3．Compliance with the laws, ordinances and other regulations concerning personal information
In order to carry out personal information protection correctly and safely, we will comply with the compliance program systematized by “Personal information protection management systems - Requirements” (JIS Q 15001) and the laws, ordinances and other regulations concerning personal information, and carry out appropriate information management.
- 4．Continual improvement of the compliance program
In order to handle personal information correctly and safely, we will revise the compliance program periodically or as needed basis to practice continual improvement.
Website use conditions
This is the official website of SHIKADA SANGYO INC. (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
Before using the Site, please read the use conditions stated below, and use the Site only when you agree with the conditions. Our company may change the use conditions of the Site without any prior notice. When a revision is made, we will publish a revised version of this document, therefore please confirm the latest contents.
For reference, other websites run by our company or affiliate companies may sometimes be linked to the Site. When using these websites, please note that you are also requested to agree with the use conditions stated in each of the websites.
Restrictions on use of information contained in the Site
Articles, data, images, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Information”) contained in the Site are protected by the copyright laws, various treaties and other laws of Japan and other countries in the world. The copyrights concerning the Information are vested in our company. Therefore, it is prohibited to use or reprint (reproduce, alter, upload, display, transmit, distribute, license, sell, publish, etc.) the Information without our company’s prior written consent for personal use or other purposes beyond the limits expressly recognized by the relevant laws.
- When using the Site, the following acts are prohibited.
- （1） Acts that will or may infringe properties or privacy or the like of any third parties or our company
- （2） Acts that will or may cause damage or disadvantage to any third parties or our company
- （3） Acts that will or may offend public order and morals
- （4） Acts that will or may constitute or lead to a criminal conduct
- （5） False declaration or notification such as registration of other person’s e-mail address
- （6） Business operations, acts for commercial purposes or acts for preparation of such acts
- （7） Acts that will defame reputation or confidence of any third parties or our company
- （8） Acts that will or may use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses
- （9） Other acts that will or may violate laws, regulations or ordinances
- （10） Other acts that our company deems to be inappropriate
Governing laws and court of jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, use of the Site, and interpretation and application of the use conditions of the Site shall be in compliance with the laws of Japan. In addition, unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction for the first trial with respect to any dispute from the use of the Site.