Chain type Roll Upper Through Screen CUR/ Madoka
- [Features of chain type header mechanism]
- ・We offer herein a Sudare screen allowing adjustment of the height of the space between header and Sudare screen main body.
- ・The space height is adjusted by operating the ball chain. Up-and-down movement can be made by a light-touch operation, making it possible to manufacture larger sizes than the cord type.
- ・The header part is provided with a balance only on the front side. The rear balance (150mm high) is offered as an option.
- ・A drum mechanism is housed in the header part. As an endless chain is adopted, the chain height is kept constant even when the Sudare screen main body is lifted to the utmost height.
- ・The upper through height is up to 2000mm. (* The product height is a height of the Sudare screen main body + about 60mm.)
- ・The height is different from the height of the specified manufacturing dimension.
- ・Installation of the header part to the ground material is done by the one-touch brackets. The Sudare screen main body can be mounted after installing the brackets. Also, the positions of the brackets can be set freely by sliding.
- [Features of roll Sudare screen part]
- ・We offer herein a product whose roll Sudare screen can be raised or lowered by the upper through mechanism.
- ・A safety stopper mechanism is provided for safety of rolling operation of the Sudare screen that prevents the roll from falling even when the operation cord is out of hand.
- ・The maximum manufacturing dimension is W2000xH2000. * When the width is W2000, the height is up to H1500.
- ・The roll Sudare screen best fits for partitions or window furnishings where the height of the Sudare screen main body needs to be changed while letting in the winds and light through the upper space of the Sudare screen.
- The manufacturing width (W) is the width of the header mechanism. Width of the Sudare texture becomes about 20mm smaller than that of the header mechanism. (15mm on the chain mechanism side)
- For the manufacturing height (H), specify the height of the Sudare screen main body (H2). Refer to the prices corresponding to H2.
- H1: The upper through height with the minimum height of 70mm. Specify the height in the range from 70mm to 1500mm.
- H2: The height of Sudare screen main body. This height is taken as the manufacturing height (H).
- H3: The height of finished product.
Rough indication of roll diameter
|Product height H||Folded depth d||Folded height h|
- The values in the table above are for rough indication and may change depending on the type of texture.
Number of Sudare screen main body hanging strings and the rolling strings
|Sudare screen main body hanging strings||２strings||３strings||３strings||４strings|
Rough indication of product weight (Unit: kg)
- Product weight Kg = (W x H x Texture weight per m2 x 1.2) + (Product width x 0.7) + (Product height x 0.3)
- * The values in the table above are the weights when the texture weight per m2 is taken as 1.2kg.
Width dimensions of product and texture
|Height of up-and-down operation chain|
|Chain side clearance||Product width – 15mm||Non-chain side clearance||Product width – 5mm|
Height of up-and-down operation chain
|Product height||Chain height||Mounting height|
* After shipment from the factory, the chain height can’t be changed.
Your requirement to change the height would be dealt with at the factory with an additional cost.
- For the prices of the rear balance, refer to the price list below.
Operation cord hook (TK14)
- 300 yen/ 2 pieces (with screws)
Measurement method: Ceiling mounting
- [Points to note] (Before measurement)
- 1. For the Upper Through Sudare Screen, a wooden ground material with a thickness of 20mm or more is necessary. Due to heaviness of the product, mounting to hollow boards or the like is impossible.
- 2. This product is exclusively for ceiling mounting. If you prefer front mounting, construct a ceiling face with a wooden ground material instead of using the attachment offered as an option.
- ◎ Width and height are specified in units of 10mm for manufacturing.
- [Ceiling mounting] * Product exclusively for ceiling mounting
- ① Image the situation where the Sudare screen main body is lifted to the utmost height and the situation where the roll Sudare screen is completely lowered, which is illustrated in the figure ①.
- ② The width of the Sudare screen main body is made 10mm smaller than that of the place of mounting. (The width of the Sudare screen main body is 20mm smaller than that of the header part.)
The height is 60mm less than that of the place of mounting. The product price corresponds to the dimension of the Sudare screen main body.
- ③ Determine the upper clearance above the Sudare screen main body and specify the upper through height.
- ④ The Sudare screen main body is manufactured to the maximum size. It is recommended that the upper through height is made 70mm less than the maximum height of the place of mounting.
- ⑤ When the product is used as a partition, use of the rear balance is recommended which blindfolds the opposite side of the front balance.
- ⑥ We can also receive the order of products without a balance which do not blindfold the header mechanism. (The price is the same with the products based on the standard specification, which are provided with a front balance.)
- For the places close to air conditioner outlets, products without a balance are recommended.
- * The product height is the manufacturing height + 60mm. ◎ Width and height are specified in units of 10mm for manufacturing.
How to order
|Procedure||Example of indication||Points to note|
|1.||Specify the product name.||CUR||The alphabetical capital letters indicate the decoration style.|
|2.||Specify the texture No.||495||Select the texture No. from among 30 types in the Shikisai 02 texture sample sheet.|
|3.||Specify flameproof or non-flameproof.||FP
|For a flameproof product, suffix FP. Even for a non-flameproof product, specify non-flameproof product.|
|4.||Specify the manufacturing dimensions.||W1500XH2000||Specify the manufacturing dimensions in sequence from width to height (H2) without fail.|
|5.||Specify the height of the upper through.||H1400||The height is the maximum height of up-and-down movement of roll Sudare screen main body.|
|6.||Specify clearly the mounting height.||H2400||As the up-and-down operation chain is an endless chain, adjustment of the length after shipment from the factory is impossible. Therefore, specify the mounting height clearly so that the chain may be manufactured corresponding to the standard height of the up-and-down operation chain (refer to the figure above).|
|7.||Specify the position of up-and-down operation chain||Right|
|8.||Specify the position of rolling operation cord.||Left||It is recommended that the rolling operation cord is positioned in the opposite side of the up-and-down operation cord for prevention of tangling.|
|9.||Specify the number of units.||1 unit||In the case of products of different specifications, describe the specification respectively for every unit.|
- Specify the width and the height of the product in units of 10mm.
- [Basic delivery date] Placement of order>> Shipment after 7 days from the date of reception of order by our company/ 9 days in the case of flameproof products
CUR Price listA
CUR Price listB
CUR Price listC
※The price listed in this side is applicable for domestic (Japan) only
Since price being exported to overseas shall be different, we will make a quotation accordingly.
The freight cost shall be added separately from the commodity price.